guest book

Free Hit Counters

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

non stop update

hey its me again.
I don't know whats wrong with me right nw.
seems like I'm having PMS or something.
I get angry easily.I cant think wisely and yeah
these might be because I am totally bored and
I have nothing to do.
today is 14th April.
so it means I still have a looooooooooooong way to go till
I know which University will I enter.
basically its on July.
April,May,June,July.
3 months to go
*July tak kira.
well,I really need a job at the moment.
so that my body and my brain of course
will be functioning again.
=________=
Currently seeking for jobs opportunity in the newspaper.
kalau ada kerja kosong tu roger roger la.
or maybe I can start my own business.
what kind of business we'll see.
ntah la tak boleh fikir apa apa dah ni
otak dah bkarat lama tak guna sangat utk
fikir.
till then.

No comments: