guest book

Free Hit Counters

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is time to say babai

I'm soo pissed offf right now.
Im so blurr about moving to a new place.
somehow I wished they didnt do such mistake which leads
me to whole journey of my life in UPM.
Choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Apart of me wanna stay where I belong now,
but other part of me says it is better for me to
move for my own good.
I hate this feeling.
I hate this.
Yes I really hate this situation.
Why on earth in 4000 students registered I'm the one
who was unlucky enough to beee in this dilemma.
maybe for you you you and you ,
it is not a big deal to move to a new hostel,
yeayy I can make new friends easily but it is not easy
to adapt yourself with a new surrounding,
new seniors,
new friends,
and who knows new enemy ?
Gahhhh!
I need approxiamately 4 weeks to adjust myself with a new
environment and now I have to do it all over again,
yeahhhhhhhhh all over again.
I hate it .

1 comment:

Atiqah Shaharudin said...

sabar byk2 syg~
think positive okay.
change is good, sometimes ;)