guest book

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, April 29, 2012

This blog is still alive! hehe





Hi it has been very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I posted here.
Been busy. Very very busy with studies and other activities. So to make this post short and sweet,
above pictures are the activities I did for the past 3 months. 

I was in the theatre team and we had to practice like for 2 months. It was really tiring but yet fun!
I get to know new people. They are so friendly. I made new friends Amier, Ros, Amirul, Zul and other team members. I called it as Theatre Family. We spent time together eating at Maulana Penaja Rasmi Teater Kami. AHAHAH I miss them. Sobb ( kesat hingus). hehe

I went for Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar. Absolutely changed me 360 %. tough tasks. Peluk ular, makan telur mentah. Euw. HEHEHE

Play Futsal for the 1st time in my whole life. Ada jugak pegang bola guna tangan. AHAH pemain netball katanya. 

Ok la penat bye.


No comments: