guest book

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, February 7, 2013

:)

Strangers,
we both started as strangers to each other.
without knowing how fate leads us to one another.

Friends,
talking to you is something I looked forward to do everyday,
Your annoyance makes me laugh and mad at the exact same time.

More than friend,
Not talking to you even for a day makes me feel empty,
Something has been missing,
Is it love? Should I just let this feeling to develop or should I just let it go?
Do you feel the same thing or is it just me?
Who am I to you? Am I just a friend like the rest or....

I hate to be in this situation. I need a clear answer.

" I like you"
The moment I have been waiting for so long.

I don't know what the future brings, but I know you're here with me now,
we'll make it through and I hope you are the one share my life with,
and I'm praying you're the one build my home with.

-Daniel Bedingfield (if you're not the one)


No comments: