guest book

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Finally the blog is on!

It has been 5 months since I have our little 'baby'
within my body. It is an amazing feeling and despite all the morning sickness,
headache, nausea and others, it is the greatest moment when you could feel your precious one
is happily kicking and moving in your womb. 

So the blog is on.
I have decided to share my pregnancy journey to those who would like to know.
No, it doesn't mean I'm bragging or what, this is just my effort to put it online 
for other people to take it as a motivation and also for those young mothers-to-be to take my experience as a guidance in order to sail their pregnancy journey in the future. It is more like a sharing medium for me.

As an introduction, I would like to share that we have been waiting for this moment for almost 5 months. Yes, it might seems like a short period of time, compared to those who have been waiting for it for 3 to 4 years. But my point is, I am just a normal human being, waiting could be so devastating sometimes to handle. But through out the waiting journey, I have learnt a lot of things which I would like to share here. 

- Allah knows when is the best time for us for anything. To get what we want we must always put our trust in ALLAH 100%. Never ever feel sad. 
- When we are started to give up, thats the time when miracle happens. Trust me. Been there done that. 

Alright. I will post more in my next posts. For now, please pray for my safety, and may ALLAH ease everything for us. Till then, Assalamualaikum.