guest book

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chef & Takziah


I've decided to 'ganti my puasa' today.

Well, after a long couple of months eating good food in the morning, it is quite hard to
do it but thanks to the calm and soothing weather now in Malaysia. Hujan renyai2 kadang kala lebat make it easier for me because I can surely relax and chill.

Been busy watching cooking tutorial on youtube. I've learned how to make good and delicious cupcakes. Eventhough I failed to make a good one for a few times but yes I'm learning to produce the best. Also busy google-ing few recipes how to cook my favourite food. You know, I'm a big fan of Laksa Penang, Ayam Goreng Lemon, and Tom Yam. So, it would be so much fun If I can cook those food all by myself. I also learned how to cook
scrumptious Sambal Nasi Lemak from my mother. Easy and simply delicious. If you feel like you need the recipe do let me know.
Haha.
............................................................................................................................................
Next, I feel like getting myself a nice haircut. But still wondering what is the best hairstyle. I did few review on whats the best hairstyle for my face type. Ya, I have a round face. So this is what I gt. What do you think? Is it cute and nice ?

......................................................................................................................................

Alfatihah to
Dr Mas Afzal.
I have no idea who is he actly.But FAFAZ post his stories in her blog.
I read and suddenly I fell in love with his spirit and strength.
sadly, he's not with us anymore. Allah loves him more.


1 comment:

NFA said...

smg arwah ditempatkan bersama org beriman.
aku kagum dgn semangat arwah sbnrnye.
tuh yg membuatkan utk tulis mengenai kisah dye.

:)